How to update CineHome HD system
UPGRADE SYSTEM FIRMWARE VIA ENCLAVE APP
The Enclave Audio App is available on the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.
THE CURRENT FIRMWARE RELEASE IS FW 148. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS VERSION WE RECOMMEND UPDATING YOUR FIRMWARE.
You can update your system firmware via bluetooth through our Android app as well as our Windows and OSX application which can be downloaded below..
Firmware updates via iOS are not currently supported, please use the OSX, Windows or Android app.
To update your system firmware using Android:
1) Visit the Google Play store and download the Enclave Audio app
2) Install the App
3) Turn on bluetooth as prompted (on first run) through the Enclave App and make sure you are connected to the internet with your device.
4) In the upper right corner, you will see the bluetooth icon, tap it once to enter the settings screen. If you are not connected to bluetooth, this will turn on your bluetooth radio in your device.
5) Tap "Find Receivers". You should then see "Enclave Audio". Click on it to connect.
6) Once connected, at the bottom of the screen you will see a button appear that says, Check for Firmware Updates
7) Click the UPDATE button
8) The system will use your phones internet connection to check our servers for any available firmware update.It will tell you the current FW version and any updated version needed.
9) If an update is available, it will begin the process of downloading the update and subsequently installing it to the Enclave Smart Center. There is nothing you need to do while it installs. Installation usually takes between 2-4 minutes to download, install and verify the installation. If your TV is on, you will see a notification on screen that the system is performing an update on your TV screen, however it does not require for your TV to be on to perform the update.
10) Upon completion, the app will report the installation as complete, your Enclave Smart Center LED will begin to flash/blink and you simply unplug the power connector from the rear of the speaker for a few seconds, re-connect it and turn the system back on and your system is updated!
How to update for Windows Desktop and Mac OSX users:
If you need the Windows desktop version of the updater app, click here to download it
If you need the Mac OSX version of the updater app, click here to download it
Simply install the programs (you may have to allow the program to be installed if a signature corrupt warning is presented by right clicking the warning and selecting "Run Anyway"), enable your bluetooth on your computer, and choose to connect to the Enclave Audio system. Once connected, Hit "Update" and the app will do the rest!
IOS users: Due to file transfer and bluetooth access restrictions via 3rd party apps put in place by Apple, please use one of our other apps to update your firmware. For music streaming, simply connect through your iPhone to the Enclave as you would with any standard bluetooth device and then open the Enclave App after you have paired and connected.
If you have any questions, or prefer to have our technician with you on the phone while you update, please call 844-436-2528 and ask for Technical Support.
UPGRADED POWER SUPPLY AVAILABLE FOR SMART CENTER
Enclave has released an upgraded power supply with enhanced noise filtering for those who are experiencing issues with the Smart Center powering down/rebooting. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
UPGRADED REMOTE AVAILABLE
Enclave has officially release an upgraded remote control with improved performance. If you are experiencing issues with your remote control., contact email@example.com for a replacement.